Wednesday, October 14, 2009

homesick.

What is the cure for home-sickness..other than going home? I'm getting very home sick lately and want to go home to California already! I want:

family
friends
elise
tanning weather
my couch
paige, mom, and a lifetime movie
my bug
golden spoon
driving in general
late nights wired on red lines
beachhhhh
sunsets from the top of the world
hikes to the waterfall
my pups
cameron's food
elli and all that comes with that
maddi and paige as a tag team
top ramen and crap tv
spaghetti din din
the boat
catalina
roberto
kimmy&dom
my mom's car and driving aimlessly
my mall, suprisingly
my room, now paige's
the swing in the back yard
skatepark watching maddi flash everyone
annoying casass
being unresponsible, paid for, job-less, and barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment